- Conference discusses sustainable development in heritage preservation
- Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam discuss sustainable development
- APEC Youths Discuss Sustainable Development in Hanoi
- Seminar discusses sustainable development of the Mekong River Delta
- Government commits to support business in boosting sustainable development
At the event, speakers said the 4.0 industrial revolution requires a sustainable development strategy and specific steps to enter the revolution.
Economist Pham Chi Lan said the opportunities and challenges of businesses following APEC 2017 will link to the trend of international economic integration and the 4.0 digital era. She added that social responsibility is a vital and prerequisite factor for competition and sustainable development of businesses in the current economic context: “Technology serves the goal of sustainable development. The most important infrastructure of this digital age is the database. Vietnamese businesses are mostly run by young people. They have to work with each other and their partners, both humans and machines, which requires responsibility and competence.”
Vietnamese enterprises discuss sustainable development have 114 words, post on vovworld.vn at 2017-12-07 10:53:39. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.